Small Groups Create Big Opportunities to Connect
Small groups get together regularly to pray, study, explore areas of interest, share ideas, and participate in outreach. With numerous offerings on various days and times, you’re sure to find a group you will want to join.
Childcare is available for many offerings. For more information about participating in a small group, contact the church office at 299-3785.
- Kernersville Small Group. Rotate meeting in members homes in the Kernersville/ Forsyth County area on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday evenings each month. Contact Butch Sherrill.
- Parents of Small Children. Meet the 2nd and 4th Sunday evenings at the Friendly Avenue Campus. Childcare provided. Contact Butch Sherrill.
- Pilgrimage Reunion Groups. Members who have attended and served on Pilgrimage Weekends get together to continue learning and growing together. Several groups meet on various days/times at the Friendly Avenue Campus. Check the current listings of reunion groups in Greensboro.
- Prayer Shawl Knitters. Meet on the 2nd Wednesdays at 12:00 noon in the Conference Room, contact Jane Sharp (286-0679) or Donna Weeks (854-1498). These prayers shawls are blessed and given to people who are experiencing difficulties, illness and loss.
- Presbyterian Young Adults. Graduate students, young adults, recent college graduates from around Greensboro gather monthly for fellowship and conversation. Contact Sam Perkins for details.
- Women's Bible Study. Join a group of 12-20 women to study various books, as well as Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer studies. Daytime and evening groups will resume in September. Contact Butch Sherrill for details.
- Women’s Circles. Two different Presbyterian Women’s Circles meet once a month for Bible study and fellowship from September to May—one on Tuesday evenings and one on Wednesday mornings. The 2017-2018 Study will be "Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ in Hebrews" byMelissa Bane Sevier, a Presbyterian Women Horizons Bible Study. Contact Butch Sherrill for more information.